Sep 22, 2009

OH, POOH

I’ve never been a fan of Winnie the Pooh or his ragtag group of friends. We wonder why there’s a childhood obesity epidemic in this country? Winnie the Pooh is no role model! First of all, his name is Pooh. Ew. He’s a gluttonous, half dressed slob who sucks honey off his bare (or should I say bear) paws. Kids, if you see anyone like this, run to a well-lit area and call for help. Whatever you do, do NOT reach into his honey pot!

Over the years I’ve developed some sympathy for the inhabitants of Hundred Acre Woods. Modern medicine could really improve the quality of their lives. Eeyore- depression hurts. Cymbalta can help. And Piglet, I bet Xanex could ease your wicked anxiety disorder. Tigger- stop by any college campus and see if a 4th year freshman can mellow you out.

I’m no doctor. Just a concerned friend.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I hate Pooh too!!! I thought I was the only one. All the baby stuff is Pooh and it drives my crazy...I actually have a no Pooh for Troy rule (is that going too far?).

    ReplyDelete