Sep 22, 2009

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS

That's not a dig at my GA friends who are literally swimming to safety. Good luck, guys!

Rather, it’s a reference to my spectacular change of luck. Today’s interview was great, and they called me back for another one in the morning. Woo!

I’d like to thank Eminem, who reminded me before today’s interview, that “you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.” You’re so right, Em. Your wisdom inspired me. Props to the late Michael Jackson who told me on the ride to my interview that “…my friend you have seen nothing. Just wait ‘til I get through because I’m bad. I’m bad…” And then there’s my dear Meat Loaf. Yes, I wore my lucky Meat Loaf panties today. Unfortunately, I think I’ll have to wear them again tomorrow to continue this streak of good luck.

What?? I’ll Febreze ‘em.

And most importantly, thanks to ALL OF YOU! The support, referrals, prayers, good vibes and flowers (!) have been incredibly uplifting. THANK YOU! Keep it coming.

FYI: In addition to well wishes, I’m also accepting chocolates, champagne and checks. J I’ll letcha know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. To help you celebrate this change in "luck" I'll quote by BFF Miley... "So I put my hands up They’re playing [your] song,and the butterflys fly away Noddin’ my head like yea Movin my hips like yea I got my hands up, They’re playin [your] song I know [your] gonna be ok Yea, It's a party in [DC and LA]"...you don't need luck, you have talent my freind!!!

    ReplyDelete